A person is not gothic for wearing black, or for listening to Avenged Sevenfold, or for wearing Marilyn Manson’s boots. Gothic style is a way of life and decorating your home with gothic mirrors is within it all. However, if you do it at affordable prices much better isn’t it?
The most economical gothic mirrors
Ornaments and accessories can be a fundamental part of Gothic clothing. But not just any kind of adornment… something striking, shocking, sinister and terrifying. Like, for example, it can be a gothic mirror.
The best thing about Gothic accessories, such as Gothic mirrors, is that if I design something beyond costume jewellery. The luxury of details that has been worked on each of the pieces, is something that can not be described in words.
You must see it for yourself to realize the great quality of the work that the artisans have done. Generally, skeletons are the main protagonists of these pieces. But hey, it’s going to be your accessory, so you decide what you’re looking for and what you want to wear, don’t you think?
Shop your favorite gothic online store, Ofskull.Org
One of the most striking types of Gothic style mirrors you can buy is that they are a pair of figures that are really simulating a reflection, like a skeleton that looks at the mirror and on the other side there is a figure of its reflection. Ideal to create a gloomy and spectacular visual effect.
Another option is to really buy a pendant that has a mirror, but that the frame is decorated with skulls, bones, bats or a dark being of another dimension, so that all those who see themselves reflected in it can appreciate the greatest darkness of their soul and tremble with fear. It’s terrifying and interesting at the same time, don’t you think?
If you are more interested, there are also designs of Gothic hand mirrors, with the handle as if it were a skeleton hand holding a crystal or a skull that reflects what it sees through the mirrors of its eyes.
The widest variety of gothic mirrors for you
- Brand New
- Sent Securely in Protective Packaging
- FREE UK DELIVERY
- Timeless design - showcasing an elegant Brushed Grey colour, sleek lines and smooth edges, this intricately designed garden mirror can bring a traditional...
- Perfectly sized - whether you live in a spacious Hacienda in the countryside or you stay at a minimalist apartment, this 50cm x 71cm arch mirror can...
- Quality Materials & Craftsmanship - specially constructed from premium quality glass and durable plastic+resin components, This gorgeous decorative outdoor...
- Practical & convenient - Hanging this wall mirror on your desired spot is quick and easy, thanks to its lightweight design. This rustic mirror also comes...
- Enhances any space - a piece of art you can display inside your home or in the garden, This beautiful, versatile wall mirror can bring extra stylish and...
- The make-up mirror can be rotated freely, which is very suitable for use at home or on the go. It can be carried around and can show the perfect appearance...
- Looking in the mirror can increase confidence. A confident person can turn smallness into greatness, mediocrity into magic, become the best woman of his...
- It is super fine and beatiful.Rotatable design gives you a comprehensive perspective when you dress up.
- Elegant and exquisite exterior, unique roses and butterfly pattern carvings.
- High quality after-sales service: We always offer a 6-month after-sales service. If there is a problem with the product, we will refund it unconditionally....
Do you want to create a sinister, dark and terrifying image of yourself with the help of mirrors of gothic aesthetics? Don’t wait any longer! We know that, for you, presenting that dark side of you to the world is something important, and that’s why we’re going to help you with our catalogue full of cheap offers of Gothic-style mirrors.
All of them sinister, dark, macabre and shocking but, above all, economical. No one who sees them directly is going to stay the same. And, if that’s not enough, they all have the lowest price we can guarantee you. Take a look at them! Because then don’t say that we won’t let you know what we have to offer.
The magic of gothic mirrors
Gothic mirrors: the best way to annihilate the fantastic is to subject it to everyday life. this has happened with mirrors, originally considered magic, windows to an alternative reality, which under the relentless pressure of the days were leaving aside their supernatural essence to become mere tools of coquetry.
Nevertheless, the horror of the reflections is still there, like an immemorial memory that still feels the mirrors as portals to a different, and perhaps sinister, identity. Borges pointed out that when there is a mirror in the room we are no longer alone, there is the other, there is the reflection; and it is in the intuition that that reflection is incomplete, that it includes something more than the mechanical reproduction of our image, that all the magic of the mirrors lies.